Monday, June 25, 2012


FIRST POST!!1!1!!


Ahem...


Hello! Allow me to welcome you to The Colours of Us-a Nerdfighter collab blog. My name is Nicky and I'll be your Monday blogger. Were I wearing a hat, I would tip it in greeting.


The first week is just going to be each of us introducing ourselves, then we'll start posting about themes and such. Think Sarcaschicks, but in textual form, and without occational appearances from Alex Day (yet).


So I guess the smart thing to do would be to type a bit about me, so here we go!


I love:
  • Friends (not the TV show) 
  • Community (yes, the TV show [SIX SEASONS AND A MOVIE!]) 
  • Using multiple sets of parenthesis 
  • Science+math 
  • My family 
  • Double choc chip cookies 
  • The internet 
  • Being nerdy 
  • Tech 
  • This (bringing it back) 
  • Bullet points 


I hate:
  • My sinuses and the pain they cause me 
  • Stupid leggings and OTT patterned tights (to be expanded on at a later date) 
  • Alan Carr 
  • Summer (Winter ftw) 
  • The incorrect pronunciation of 'texts' (more here


Hopefully, my posts entertain, interest, or enlighten you, or at least make you smile.


I look forward to being your Monday blogger!


-Nicky :)










No comments:

Post a Comment