Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hello!

My name is Philippa, and I'll be your Thursday blogger! I'm from Sweden, way up in northern Europe, and I've lived here almost all my life. :) I think my friends would describe me as friendly, and maybe a little bit shy. I'm also really indecisive and haven't quite figured out what I want to do with my life yet, so I'm working a bit while trying to make up my mind! :)

Here's a bit more about me:

  Likes: 
- The ocean
- Spring
- The sound of rain tapping on the roof or windows
- Science
- Languages
- Soccer (I love to watch it, but I'm pretty hopeless at sports in general to be honest, haha :) )

  Dislikes:
- Rushing to do things at the last minute
- Cheese (haha a bit strange, I know!)
- Being late (but I always am, I just can't seem to help it)


I’m so excited about this blog, and I’m really looking forward to getting to know you all better! :)

- Philippa

No comments:

Post a Comment