Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Howdy I am Erin and I will be your Tuesday Blogger :)

Howdy y'all!


My name is Erin and I will be the Tuesday blogger for "The Colors of Us". Currently in my time zone it is a little after Tuesday but we had to switch some bloggers and days around, and I had a late night at work (long irritating story), but we shall persevere!!



A little bit about me:

I am a relatively shy introverted person as a whole, but some more details include;

Likes:

Baking (or my job would truly suck!!!)

Soccer

Reading and writing (though no one I know in person reads my stuff)

Music

My friends and family

Elaborating and details... incase y'all don't pick that up.

Ellipsis (...) <<

Lists!!!



Dislikes:

Stupidity (Let me preface- there is a difference between stupid and ignorance... ignorance can be fixed stupidity cannot) < applies greatly to the people I work for

Sour cream... just not a big fan of it

Spelling and Proof reading/editing... It isn't that I dislike it I am just very bad at it

I believe I will end it there. I can tend to ramble on, so I figure that you will get to know me through the blog themes. I am a very opinionated person, so it should be easy.

Always,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment