Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pick a Topic!

Hello everyone! It is currently Friday (barely) and I have to apologize again for posting out of order (sorry guys). 

Anyway, this week's topic is anything you want to write about! Which is way more difficult than I thought, because I'm not sure what to write about. 

I guess I'll start with this weekend when I went to the Austin Teen Book Festival last weekend. :) It was for a very brief time (like an hour) but I got Libba Bray's new book and I even got to meet her! She drew me a unicorn you guys.... it was awesome! 

I've always wanted to meet Libba Bray ever since I read her blog the summer before my senior year in high school, because she's so amazing. I'm pretty sure that a lot of her insights on life helped me think differently (in a good way) and also helped me decide things like what college I wanted to go to. If you want, you should definitely read her blog. :) 

Another thing that I feel like writing about right now is Doctor Who. I've heard that the new episodes are really good, but I'm still catching up on the Matt Smith episodes! I'm almost there though, and I'm so excited to watch the new ones. :) I heard that the newest one was extremely sad though, so I'm worried I might start crying or something when I watch it.... oh well! (Note: Another thing that was awesome about Libba Bray is that she was wearing a Doctor Who shirt and red sparkly converse to her book signing! That's so awesome!)

Oh gosh, this post is really sporadic. :P Sorry about that guys! I should probably go to sleep now, but I'll leave you with this video that I think is funny right now, probably because of sleep deprivation (I thought I would get more sleep in college! How wrong I was!). 



Hahaha!

Goodnight, Happy Friday, and DFTBA. :) 

Sarah








No comments:

Post a Comment