Monday, October 8, 2012

Weird dreams...

So this is the weirdest, yet most vivid dream I've ever had that I still remember.

So I was at my friend Matt's house, in his kitchen that links to his conservatory. In there, his dad and a couple of his dad's friends were at the table and for some reason, I was naked.

Matt's little brother James saw me, laughed his ass off and handed me a tea towel to cover myself up with. When I pointed out that I would need something to secure it, it being a small tea towel, he gave me a tent peg, which somehow worked.

So I walked into the conservatory and Matt, Will, and a couple of others were playing CoD. I look back at the table, and my friend Grace is there, doing a line of coke. When I ask her, really surprised and confused, what the hell she's doing, she smiles and shrugs. Turn around, turn back, and Grace is now my friend Mia, still doing coke. Then suddenly, my field of vision is occupied by the old MSN IM screen, and I'm talking to Mia about it.

So there it is, my weirdest dream that I remember. Also, hi guys :D

No comments:

Post a Comment