Thursday, October 4, 2012

Free for all!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Hey everyone! I happen to be in a fantastic mood despite being tired as hell :) This week we have decided on a free for all topic week. Each of us can post about whatever in the world we like :) I am excited let's get to it!

-reading email-

Ok little less of a good mood. That is frustrating.I was hoping to get some help distributing a survey that I am doing because of my psychology class and now I am back at square one.

You know when we picked this topic. I thought it would be easy but i have been sitting here for twenty minutes trying to type something that is not a hash out of my life and thus far.. not doing so well. 

(26 hours later)

PURGING!
That is what I want to talk about PURGING!

Yes I know that word has very negative connotation with it but I mean it the good way. I just got back from a run, and it purged all of the bad that I have stressed over for about the past month. Now everyone has a different way of healthy purging i.e. eating healthy, dancing, swimming, etc. I do not recommend the bad sort of purging (bulimia). But running has always been my thing. Even today, I just ran thirty minutes (no more than to miles) because I haven't run in like 3 forevers, but I still feel like 2571087548 times better.

I recommend every one getting rid of stress and negative thoughts by healthy purging. Go out and give it ago!

DFTBA!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment