Tuesday, September 25, 2012

De-stress... To do or not to do.

Hey y'all!

So as Nicky posted he will be out for a little bit. We will all MISS him dearly!

However, this week our topic will be ways to de-stress. Not the best way to introduce this... but I will do better next time.

So going with the title I was thinking I would tell you ways to de-stress  and what I do (more times than not) to de-stress. Actually lets to the unhealthy things first.

When I am tired stressed and way way way overloaded and I need to unwind and relax (face it I don't know how to relax) I:

Eat MASSIVE quantities of sugar, chocolate, candy and other assortments of junk food.
Drink MASSIVE quantities of CAFFEINE.. I mean seriously you have no idea
When I have time:
I read (granted mind you I have little time to do so, so I often read instead of doing what I need to do, which is moot point)
I dance around my apartment
I bake (wish I had more time to bake)

and essentially I fall behind on cleaning laundry cooking and maintaining a normal life style (something I do not share to the out side world).

The things that ACTUALLY help!!!

Eating- a HEALTHY balance diet. It will give you energy that is good for you. It just takes time.
Sleeping... cures miracles
Yoga- which I used to do. I essentially quit because of time. I am trying to get it back in.
Being organized.

This has taken forever to write so I will end it now! Can't wait for the rest of y'alls posts!!

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment