Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fall!

Hey guys! Today I'm writing a ~*~*SUPER SATURDAY BLOG POST*~*~ which I totally planned and isn't because I forgot on Wednesday (I've had a busy week, sorry). :(

On to our topics!

Fall: I love fall, because the weather changes and it stops being so extremely hot (Texas weather sucks in August, usually). Fall, for me, was also the start of football season in high school (and college, I guess, but it's not the same.... in a good way!) and marching band season, so I would always be busy with that and it was a lot of fun. The leaves don't necessarily change colors that vibrantly where I am, but it's okay because the weather feels so awesome! :) Fall is also around the time that I can start wearing long sleeves and fun knitted things. This is great, because I like to knit!

This fall, I'm busy with other things, but I'm still enjoying the change of weather. :) 

Family: As for family, I've realized that the best way to handle most things (like Erin said) is communication. My parents have been divorced since I was really young, so it's just been my mom and me most of the time. Communicating is really important, I think, when there are only two people in a house and there's no one else to diffuse the tension when we get into an argument or something. This isn't exactly family-related, but I've also noticed that communication works amazingly in a relationship with a roommate too (something I've learned from college). 

Anyway, I'm pretty busy today so I thought I'd get this post off before I forget again! I had a lot of fun reading your posts this week guys! :) 

DFTBA!






No comments:

Post a Comment