Friday, September 7, 2012

Soundtrack of my life




Hey guys!

I'm so sorry this post is so late! Thanks so much for giving me such an awesome topic, Sarah :) I spent all of yesterday thinking about what song to pick, but I just couldn't make up my mind. Eventually I curled up in bed last night with my laptop to write my blog post there, but I was so tired and must have fallen asleep because I just woke up on top of my laptop. Haha ow, my back hurts so much. Anyway, now I'm hurrying to get this posted so Holly can have her topic as soon as possible. I'm really sorry, Holly!

If I had to pick one song to be the theme song of my life right now, I'd pick... Hmmm.... Maybe "Cassette Tape" by Katie Costello. :) It was really hard to pick a song, but this is one I really like and feel like I can relate to. If you haven't heard it, it's right here:




Another song that feels like the soundtrack of my life just at the moment is "Don't worry, be happy", haha :) The last couple of weeks have been a bit tough for me, and listening to that song actually makes me feel better. So, if you're feeling a little bit down, I suggest listening to this:




I actually really really liked this topic, and I'm really curious about which songs you guys would have picked, so I have a topic suggestion for another week! Maybe we could all make a playlist of songs, either describing our day as Sarah suggested, or describing different phases of our lives so far? I think that'd be really interesting :)

Holly, your topic is going to be: if you could have one superpower, what would it be and why? How would you use it? :)

- Philippa


No comments:

Post a Comment