Wednesday, September 12, 2012

So Many Options!

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday! I will be starting the blog out this week because Nicky and Erin are busy, but don't worry they will have posts up soon! 

I hope I can do this week justice!

Our topic this week is the topic that I gave to Philippa -- make a soundtrack to your life! I have to say that I'm really excited, because I sort of gave her the question that I would have wanted. :) 

The only problem I found with this question was that I had so many songs to choose from! Also, there are songs I really like, but I'm not sure if they would describe my life, so it took me awhile to decide.

Another thing is that I couldn't just choose one. So here are the songs that I would want to be the soundtrack to my life: 

  • "Postcards From Italy" by Beirut -- I just think this song is so beautiful, and it would be an awesome soundtrack to my life. :) Also, the trumpet and accordion in this song are amazing. Basically anything by Beirut I would be fine with, but this is my favorite!  




  • "Home" by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros -- I'm not sure if this really applies to my life in any way, but I listen to this song all the time, so it's going on here. :) 





  • "Sympathique" by Pink Martini -- Okay, so I heard this song when I was in France and super loved it! I would love this to be part of the soundtrack of my life. :) And I think the video for the song is really cute! 



Anyway those were my songs for the week! I can't wait to see what everyone else has picked! 

DFTBA

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment