Thursday, July 5, 2012

A day in the life of Philippa


Hey everyone! :) I’m on a break from work right now so my days are a bit random, but this is what they’d usually look like:

- Wake up at around 6.30 am, but snooze until 7.30

- Panic and have to rush to get dressed and have breakfast before I have to leave for work, getting really annoyed with myself for never managing to get out of bed on time

- Walk through the city to work (I work at the office section of a hospital, I mostly just do a lottt of paperwork)

- Spend the first half of my workday repeatedly glancing up at the clock on the wall

- Lunch break at around 12.30 with a friend

- Work until 4 pm (ish)

- Walk back home

- Take our dog for a walk in the park/along the water

- At around 5 or 6 pm my mom and stepdad usually get home and we have dinner together

- After that I usually go online, read, or go out and catch up with my friends

- Get into bed way too late, and roll around for about another hour thinking about everything and anything until I drift off to sleep


I think that’s about it :) Looking forward to rading your post tomorrow, Avent-Garde, and hope you all have a great weekend!

- Philippa

No comments:

Post a Comment