Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Hey guys! Since I'm out of school for the summer and my day mostly consists of sleeping, eating, and looking at cool stuff (sadly, this is my last day in France so when I get back I'll probably just be sleeping and practicing piano :P) I'm going to tell you what I usually did on a school day last year.
It usually went something like this:

-Alarm goes off at 6. Hit snooze button.
-Keep pressing snooze button until it is around 7:30am and if I don't get up now I'll be late for school
-Get ready
-Freak out when it's 8am and I haven't left yet
-Get lunch and leave
-Finally get to school (usually before 8:15 when it starts...)
-Stay bored for most of the day, besides my band and music theory classes because I'm a nerd when it comes to that stuff.
-Get to leave at 2:50 because I had an off period an it was awesome
-Either go to a piano lesson or come home
-Go online or read a book
-Practice piano
-Eat and then go to bed a few hours later
-Read until I fall asleep
-Repeat the next day until weekend :)

It was kind of boring. :P I also have a band practice that I go to at night once a week, and depending on what I have going on that week what I did after school changed. Also, I tried to be better at waking up early at the beginning of the year, but that obviously didn't work. :) I just like sleeping a lot....

Anyway, that schedule will most likely change next year since I'll be in college, but I just imagine that it will be a lot of music practice and hopefully more sleep!

I really enjoyed reading everyone's posts so far. :) DFTBA!

No comments:

Post a Comment