Tuesday, July 31, 2012

It is Tuesday...

It is Tuesday and let us all just assume I had no idea today is Tuesday until I checked my email today... despite my boss always has tomorrow off and I know that so you would thing I remember the day before being Tuesday.. so would I... And guess what- We are both WRONG!! I have a lot going on and a lot on my mind...

Nicky if you deserved to be punished I believe I do as well :) Haha a little late never hurt anyone.

Okie dokie- The Olympics, first let me say that with my hours available to watch the Olympics, i have become increasing interested in Archery. I managed to watch both male and female team archery... and the men are far better and more entertaining (and stressful) to watch. Secondly I get very amused watching my Facebook wall filled with people that are unhappy with the coverage that NBC is doing... I haven't seen enough to know except I wanted to watch the sync. diving and they didn't ever show it on TV. I love watching the Olympics because I know those are things I can never (with out an act of God and not my current life) do. Speaking of things I can never do. Gymnastics. I love watching all of it (Germany and China's male teams are having a hell of a time). And I did not get to see it but Jennifer Pinches (I do hope i spelt her name right) did the Nerdfighter gang sign on live television (I saw it on John Green's Twitter). Here is the picture

http://effyeahnerdfighters.com/post/28416305221/colfr-jennifer-pinches-the-nerdfighter-gang

I think it is so incredible! However I am glad America is doing well (in my point of view) thus far.

Second I assume we are doing both Olympics and favorite drink. I love Pepsi... love love love it. I am not addicted to caffeine but I need my Pepsi every day. However speaking in a matter of Adult drinks (over 21 in America) I must say my favorite drink is Jack and Coke. Whiskey is delicious and the Coke makes it sweet so i can drink it without feeling the need to kill myself (thus why I don't like most beer). Saying that I had my first Irish Car Bomb a couple of nights ago and it was delicious... and I found out I could chug beer which I didn't thing I could. In addition twp those drinks I love milkshakes!!!! Chocolate is my favorite but I like unique flavors as well!

I need a milkshake... or Jack and Coke... huh...

Hope you all are doing well and having a wonderful day/night/ or other wise.

DFTBA

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment