Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A day in the life with Erin


A day in the life of Erin



In loom of not over complicating this, know that I am a full time student, and I enjoy my summer break, however this brings up a spit feeling in my mind, so I give you my summer day or my school day… I really do over complicate things. Oh… I will do a school day (because summer days are so random).



Wake up 5:30/6 am (depending if I need a shower)

Shower (depending)

Get dressed

Gather belongings

Grab caffeine (coffee or Pepsi) and attempt to remember to eat breakfast

Forget breakfast

Forget to grab lunch

Head to college for 4 to 6 hours

Usually buy lunch in Uptown (because I forget to bring lunch)

Resist the urge to set something on fire

Remind myself it is illegal to kill people.

Get dressed for work (in work bathroom)

Work for 8 hours

Come home

Eat dinner

Do homework

Lay in bed

Mind roaming of EVERY TOPIC IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!

Still roaming

Roaming

Exhaustion knocks me out for 4 to 5 hours

AND REPEAT!!!



On Weekends I sleep about 8 to 9 hours in attempt to make up for lack of sleep during the week and try to keep my apartment from looking like a freaking hurricane ripped thought here, and try and obtain so sort of social life (though that is not usually deemed as a success).

My weekends sound a lot like my summer days and I do still work  for 8 hours on the weekends and in the summer too…



So yes! Plenty busy J



Have a great day!!!



Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment