Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ranting on Olympics Uniforms and Lemonade

It's Wednesday, and I didn't plan anything that I'm going to write today, so I hope it turns out okay! :D 

Usually I don't pay much attention to the Olympics, but this year I'm trying to make an effort to know what's going on! I was actually out of town during the open ceremony, but I managed to get a few glimpses of it, and when the teams walked in the stadium, which was pretty cool. I have to say that I don't really like the United State's uniforms though. Also, I thought the whole controversy that happened before where it turned out the first uniforms that were made for the American team had actually been made in China, or something, was really silly. Especially how a lot of people were making a big deal out of it. I don't know if it's just me, but I don't really care about uniforms when there are better things to worry about usually. -_- 

I agree with Erin, though, that it's cool that the gymnast from England did the nerdfighter sign on television. :) I haven't seen much of the events (only clips) but I thought the diving was really cool, especially how the teammates can't really see each other and they're still moving at the same time. I could never do any of that, but it's really cool to watch! 

As for my favorite non-mainstream drink, I think it would have to be homemade lemonade, when you squeeze the lemon juice yourself. :) It's really good, and I like to add stuff like raspberries or strawberries to it to make it taste even better! I also drink a lot of Dr. Pepper lately, but I'm trying not to because it's not healthy. 

Anyway, sorry this is such a short post! I really liked reading your posts Nicky and Erin, and I can't wait to read Philippa and Holly's posts later!

DFTBA!

No comments:

Post a Comment