Friday, August 17, 2012

Confidence tip

I'm really really sorry this post is up so late! Thanks for all the confidence tips this week, guys :) I'm so glad we decided to do this topic! 

I haven't actually tried this yet so I'm not sure if it works, but one tip I often get for boosting your confidence is to write down a list of things you're proud of, either things about yourself or things you've done. If you sit down once a day or week (or even once a month) and write down things you're  happy about, it'll make you think more about the things you've accomplished and eventually make you feel more confident about what you can do. We do so many great things every day, even if they're just little things, and it's a shame we don't stop and think about them more. Especially for people with low self-esteem or confidence it's a really good idea to sometimes remind yourself of all the awesome things that you really do  :) 

Hope you're all having a nice week :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment