Monday, August 27, 2012

Shame- be glad you don't know me in person

Howdy everyone!

It is 11 minutes into Tuesday so I figure this is well in my realm of posting... plus it will take a little bit to put this together, so... MOVING FORWARD!

Lets start with I am not an avid movie go-er. I really love to go to the movies but I usually tend to read a book more than go to the movie theaters.

Next I love romance movies, usually known as chick flicks, but I love em to pieces. Also I love to watch Disney (Pixar/ animated) movies. My favorite movie just so happens to be the Lion King  :) However I do enjoy science fiction movies and actions movies as well. I don't watch horror or thriller movies unless I have a companion which gets nicknamed "the pin cushion" because I cling and claw them.

But the last movie confession I will say today is (the reason I named this post the way I did) I cry ... during most movies... if any one in the movie is crying - I cry. If there is a moment that resonates strongly with me- I cry [Toy Story 3- after he packed up his room I had a deja vu moment and tears were flowing]. If the movie scares the hell out of my- Well I tend to want to vomit [The Day the earth stood still].

You see I am a very emotional person and I am a crier... so it kind of makes since that I cry during movies which is why I am very conscious of the movies I go see people with and what type of movie it is.

I have one friend back home i wont go see movies with because he makes fun of me.. ALL the time for crying...

Any way Ta ta for now and DFTBA!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment