Wednesday, August 22, 2012

First Days of School

Hello everyone! I'm posting earlier than I usually do, so I hope you guys have a great Wednesday! :) 

My first day of high school was okay. I had already been at the school for band camp and gotten my schedule, so I already knew a little of what to expect. What I didn't expect is how far I would have to walk to each class (looking back, it wasn't that far....), and being as directionally challenged as I am, I got lost a lot. 

Despite that, it was an alright day. :P Nothing major happened, and that's probably why I don't remember it very well, which is weird. 

My first day of college was two days ago, and I really liked it! Mostly because I'm a music major and I only had three music classes, so that was really cool.

Like high school, I was here early for band camp so I had time to get used to my surroundings, which was nice. I wasn't as nervous on my first day. :) And my classes are spaced far enough apart at times that I can sleep in between them! (I probably sound like a stilly freshman right now.... oh well)

The freedom is also something I'm still getting used to, and managing my time. It's both strange and fun! 

Another thing I've noticed is how nice the people are here. As opposed to high school where freshmen were treated kind of bad (at least, at my school) all of the upperclassmen are nice and really friendly. 

Sorry this was such a short post. Nicky and Erin, I enjoyed reading your stories. :) I can't wait to read everyone else's later on this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment