Wednesday, August 8, 2012

NASA and Aspirations!

Hey everyone! I know this is a little off-topic, but I'm so excited about the Curiosity landing on Mars. :) The pictures are really cool too! I guess I'm just a big nerd about stuff like that though, because I get really excited when I look at pictures from NASA like this:


So awesome!
Anyway, like Nicky said, our topic for this week is our 6 aspirations. 

I aspire to be:

1. Musical -- I can't get enough of music, and I want to improve myself as a musician as much as I can. 

2. Well-travelled -- I LOVE TRAVELING. I want to go everywhere!

3. Compassionate -- I consider myself sort of compassionate, but sometimes I wish I was better at relating to people and being more understanding. I think that's a good quality for someone to have. 

4. Successful -- Not successful as in a lot of money or popular or whatever. By successful I want to be able to look back on my life and know that I did what I wanted and end up being satisfied. I guess I've been thinking about this lately because I'm just entering college and I'm still not sure exactly what I want to do, so I guess I want to have success with life. Woo! I hope that made sense....

5. Well-rested -- Sleep is awesome, and I wish I got more of it. :) 

6. More confident -- I'm pretty introverted, which doesn't mean I don't like people, I just don't like to be around them all the time. I'm also shy, and while I don't consider it a bad thing, I'm going to try and work on my confidence so I can meet new friends at college. :) 

Aaaand that's it! I can't wait to hear everyone's posts. Sorry this was posted sort of late, I've been really busy all day and I finally have some free time!

DFTBA!

No comments:

Post a Comment