Thursday, August 9, 2012

Things Philippa wishes she could do and be


Hey guys! I hope everyone's having a good week :) These are six aspirations I have in life:

1) I wish I could be more confident. I'm pretty shy and introverted, and even though I've gotten better at it over the years, I still wish I could be more outgoing sometimes. It'd be so nice to just feel comfortable going up to a stranger and starting a conversation, instead of always feeling like the socially awkward penguin.

2) I also wish I could be more relaxed, and just stress less. I worry a lot. I always seem to find something to stress over and it can make me really anxious at times, even if it's something silly that no one else seems to worry about...

3) I wish I was better at making decisions. I'm really, really indecisive, I haven't even decided what I want to study at university yet (I think I'm close to do though! Woo, progress!). I really wish I was better at deciding things though, it'd help me stress a lot less. :)

4) Take better care of myself. This is a really common goal for people to have, but I'd really like to take up a sport again and start being more healthy. I think it'd be really good. I used to do loads of sports as a kid, and I miss it a lot.

5) Become financially secure. Another common and probably pretty self-explanatory one, but I'd just like to be able to live life and not stress about money so much. :)

6) Be the best I can be, whether that's being the best daughter/sister I can to my family, the best girlfriend I can to my boyfriend, or trying my hardest at school/work. I'd just like to be able to look back at my life someday and feel proud, and be satisfied with the the things I've done. :) I actually have a (hopefully irrational) fear that I'll someday look back on my life and have a lot of regrets. (Now I'm worrying about that, haha, I'm hopeless)

I should get to sleep, but I hope you all have a really nice weekend! :)

- Philippa

No comments:

Post a Comment