Thursday, August 2, 2012

Jennifer Pinches And Lemon Juice


Hey guys!

I am so so so sorry for disappearing last week! We had some internet problems here, and nothing was working. I'm really sorry.

Sweden never seems to do especially well in any sports championships these days, so I have to be honest and admit I haven't followed the Olympics that closely so far. I have watched a few things though, and the one I was the most impressed by is easily gymnastics. It's so amazing what they can do. I'm probably not the most graceful or well-coordinated person in the world, and watching these athletes really make me feel even less so, haha :) I missed Jennifer Pinches doing the Nerdfighter gang sign, but I heard about it afterwards. I'm sure you've all seen it already, but Alex Day uploaded a video with her in it the other day, and she seems like a really sweet person. :)

The second topic of this week was drinks, and if I'm completely honest my favorite drink in the whole world is probably... coke. I just can't help it, even though I know how unhealthy it is. Another drink I really like, which is way less mainstream, is lemon juice. So I agree with you there, wesleycat! :) I love anything lemony, really, and if anyone ever has to get me anything with a flavor, lemon is always a safe bet :)

Looking forward to your post tomorrow, Holly! And again I'm so so sorry about last week!

- Philippa

No comments:

Post a Comment